6,654 total views, 1 views today
KTM bikes are all about enjoying your time on roads with a touch of speed. They are crafted and designed to match your passion and craving for adventure biking. And the best way to discover that is to go on a road trip.
Festooned with blissful coastal stretches and engrossing hill stations, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are one of the popular states in the country to explore on bikes. We have narrowed down such 5 destinations for you that we feel you should definitely visit on your KTM.
Here are our top 5 picks:
1. Hyderabad to Kurnool – Also known as The Gateway of Rayalaseema, Kurnool is just the perfect place to visit on a weekend trip from Hyderabad. Located on the banks of the Tungabhadra River, this three-and-a-half-hour road trip will provide you with enchanting riverfront scenes, natural rock formations and rustic villages. Top destinations to explore in Kurnool includes Belgaum Caves, Kurnool Fort and Ahobilam Temple.
2. Visakhapatnam to Araku Valley – Meandering through the lush green hills and absorbing environs, a trip to Araku Valley is an absolute treat for bikers. It offers a pleasant transition from a coastal stretch of Visakhapatnam to the exhilarating Eastern Ghats. The Araku Valley has a sprawling forest area and is rich in biodiversity. Some of the best attractions on this route include Borra Caves, Galikonda View Point and numerous coffee plantations.
3. Hyderabad to Narsapur Forest – Adorned with absorbing lush greenery, a road trip to Narsapur Forest will bring you as close as you can get to nature. Located at around 50 km from Hyderabad, it is ideal for a one-day round trip. Upon your journey, you will encounter peacocks, rabbits and all sorts of exotic animals in their natural habitats. Moreover, there is a beautiful lake, where you can sit around and have some free-spirited conversation with your friends.
4. Hyderabad to Srisailam – Tucked amidst the beautiful surroundings of Nallamala forest, Srisailam is a destination celebrated for its eternal beauty. It brings together the calmness of the jungle and the excitement of dashing down the ghat roads. Srisailam is around 213 km from Hyderabad and is easily accessible within 5-6 hours if you start in the morning. Prime locations to visit around Srisailam include Amrabad forest reserve, Akkamahadevi caves, Octopus Viewpoint and Srisailam Dam.
5. Visakhapatnam to Bheemili – The routealong thecoastline from Visakhapatnam to Bheemili is undoubtedly one of the best motorcycle rides. It bids for some striking views to relish in and hosts the finest of backdrops for taking photographs. In addition to the much popular Bheemili Beach, you can also take a ride around the Bheemili town which has a stimulating colonial history.
Let us know which routes are you most excited about and also share your best road trip stories in the comment section.